1) New supplier development-select superior domestic and overseas suppliers of medicine and fine chemical products in line with the company’s supplier standard, establish and perfect supplier selection and assessment criteria, and introduction process.
2) Strategic and core supplier management-based on the development of strategic partnership, to ensure the safety and stability of supply chain of core products.
3) Accompany foreign customers to audit suppliers, introduce high-quality resources, and supervise suppliers to continuously improve production and supply capacity.
4) Market research and market demand forecast, propose product competition strategy and new product development suggestions.
1) Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, chemistry, etc.
2) More than 5 years’experience in relative industry; be familiar with import & export trade process, as well as the domestic and overseas pharmaceutical and chemical products market; be possessed with certain suppliers resources.
3) Strong communication and coordination skills, high responsibility and devotion to work, excellent in interpersonal and negotiation skills.
4) Strong learning ability and innovative consciousness, be able to propose product competition strategy and new product development suggestions.
5) CET-4 or above, good command of English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Being sent Send success
1) Develop overseas market by attending exhibitions and souring on the online platforms. Seek and track customers, organize and respond to their enquiries and do a good job in follow-up.
2) Maintain a good communication and relationship with customers; be responsible for the promotion and sales on international markets.
3) Proactively develop new requirements and complete task indicators issued by the superiors.
4) Conduct market research and market demand forecasting, propose product competition strategies and new product development proposals
5) Establish a good relationship with the factory, actively communicate with the production, logistics and other departments to ensure that the goods are able to shipped on time, timely follow-up and other issues.
1) Bachelor degree or above in pharmacy, chemistry or chemical engineering.
2) Familiar with export trade process, CET-6 or above, strong oral English ability.
3) More than 5 years’ working experience in pharmaceutical or fine chemical export; customers and factory resources will be a plus.
4) Good at communication, coordination, responsibility and professionalism, courage to take responsibility, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
5) Strong learning ability and innovative pioneering spirit, market development and new product promotion will be a plus.
Being sent Send success
Copyright Nanjing Dorra Pharmaceutical Technology Co.,Ltd. @ 2018 China All Rights Reserved